TeamViewer QuickSupport is an application in the form of a single executable file. You can run this file without installing any software or without Windows or Mac OS administrative rights.
TEAMVIEWER Remote Support
Teamviewer Quick Support - WINDOWS
Teamviewer Quick Support - MAC
Provide the TeamViewer ID and Password to the Remote Support Technician and they can then login to assist you with your issue.
- After the remote session has finished the remote software will close.
- For future remote support you will have to run the software again.
- The software only provides remote access when you run it.
- The software always loads with new password so no one can connect without your knowledge.
TeamViewer provides various features to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure your privacy and security:
- Access to a device is only possible with both its TeamViewer ID and password.
- For data protection reasons, it is not possible to invisibly control a computer. A small dialog is displayed in the bottom right corner of your desktop after you grant access to your device.
- One-time-only passwords for TeamViewer connections. A new password is generated with every software start. Therefore, repeated access is impossible if you shut down TeamViewer after a session ends.
- Additional confirmation is required for security-relevant functions like file transfer. It is impossible to transfer files to your device without your knowledge.
- Highly encrypted sessions (using the same standards as HTTPS or SSL). TeamViewer is considered completely safe by today’s standards and is used by financial institutions and government facilities.